Custom Shop Mini DejáVibe (CS-MDV-1)
FREE SHIPPING! (USA only) and very cheap shipping everywhere else in the world!
Bonus! All CS-MDV-1 & CS-MDV-3 pedals now ship with our new IPS-18 International 18volt / 500ma. DC Power supply FREE! It is important to note that Fulltone vibes require at least 300ma power source to sound their best, any lower and it will still operate but won't sound as big and beautiful.
The MDV-1 has received a big overhaul, and it's moved over to our Custom Shop! It's now the CS-MDV-1
- 15% smaller enclosure, still with top-mounted jacks for tight spaces.
- Has MUCH slower and MUCH faster available speeds achieved by replacing the standard Speed pot everybody uses with a Fulltone custom-made Dual Photoresistor, while retaining the original Univibe's unique and crucial Oscillator circuit.
- Has internal trimmer for fine-tuning the "Symmetry"..one of the reasons no 2 Univibe's sounds the same. You choose the 'feel."
- Has a totally linear ramp up of the Speed knob (and external pedal).This is the bummer about older Deja'Vibes, other clones, and original Univibes: the speed controller has a spot where everything happens, making it hard to find the right speed.
Problem-solved with the CS-
- It has an External Pedal jack allowing the use of virtually any expression pedal out there, whether it has a 10K, a 50K, 100K, etc potentiometer. As i mentioned previously, you will LOVE the completely linear flow from slow to fast speeds.
- It has twice the available volume as any vibe clone, assuring that you don't get bogged-down in the mix when you kick it on...without being bright and cold sounding, and a super-low output impedance so it works with Fuzz and even the dirtiest of amps!
- 100% correct Vintage Univibe analog circuit with no opamps in the Audio path, still using 13 x Panasonic 2SC828 transistors, still the Fulltone Proprietary glass lens/ hermetically sealed photocells with correct incandescent bulb.
- 18 volt regulated Class 2 power supply included (US & Canada only)