Custom Shop Mini DejáVibe mkII (CS-MDV mkII)
In Stock , Ready to Rock !
For a limited time: You also get 1 x Free IPS-9 power supply ($25 value) No coupon necessary, we will include at no charge! Note: since this comes with a FREE IPS-18, you will receive 2 power supplies!
FREE SHIPPING! (USA only) with very cheap shipping everywhere else in the world
You may purchase this item now and it may be in-stock, but please note it may take a maximum of 10 business days before item ships as we can build a maximum of 15 units per week. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
It's here! The 2018 CS-MDV mkII... the world's smallest (3.9" W x 4.1" L x 2.3" H ) yet biggest sounding "real vintage Univibe clone. Much smaller than the CS-MDV-1, retaining the expression pedal out jack should you need it, and still with no ICs and using only full-size Capacitors throughout the entire audio path! It's 100% Analog, you can't get this sound out of the flavor-of-the-minute Digital pedals suing a $3 DSP chip. You need 13 transistors, 4 x glass photocells, a real & correct incandescent light bulb, and 30 years experience...you need the Fulltone CS-MDV mkII
- 30% smaller enclosure than older MDVs, still with top-mounted jacks for tight spaces.
- Now has MUCH slower and MUCH faster available speeds (than all older Fulltone vibes) achieved by replacing the standard Speed pot with a Fulltone designed & custom-made Photoresistor, while retaining the original Univibe's unique Analog Oscillator circuit and 100% analog warble feel.
- Has a linear ramp up of the Speed knob (and external pedal).This is the bummer about older Deja'Vibes, other clones, and original Univibes: the speed controller has a spot where everything happens, making it hard to find the right speed. Problem-solved with the mkII.
- Has an External Pedal jack allowing the use of virtually any expression pedal out there, whether it has a 10K, a 50K, 100K, etc potentiometer. As i mentioned previously. • It has twice the available volume as any vibe clone, assuring that you don't get bogged-down in the mix when you kick it on...without being bright and cold sounding, and a super-low output impedance so it is not affected by pedals that come after it and shines with the dirtiest of amps!
- 100% correct Vintage Univibe analog circuit with no opamps in the Audio path, still using 13 discrete transistors, still the Fulltone Proprietary glass lens/ hermetically sealed photocells with correct incandescent bulb.
- 500mA Fulltone IPS-18, the only Noise-Free “worldwide ready” switching-type power supply in the world, is included free with every CS-MDV mkII! Here's a Hi-Rez Video/Audio demo done by yours truly here.